The Dance Bible is a first of its kind online portal for dance enthusiasts, providing not just useful information on dance but also a platform for networking your way up in the dance community. We are currently positioned well amongst our social audiences and are constantly broadening our reach. Working for us, not only allows you to follow your passion but also helps you to gain rich and insightful experience.
You can either be a Guest Contributor with us Or Intern with us.
Our current openingsfor interns are:
- Content writing - If you have a flair for writing and can produce well researched and original dance related topics, we are waiting to hear from you.
- Digital marketing - Are you hooked on to Facebook, twitter, Instagram, YouTube etc.; why not use it your advantage? We have opportunities in social media marketing, SEO, PPC, mobile marketing and affiliate marketing.
- Designing - Is there a budding artist in you? Contact us if you can help with dance creatives and designing dance merchandise.
- Research - If scouting for new and interesting information is your thing, this is for you. The job entails investigation of new and interesting videos from YouTube and other sources; Investigation of DVDs and other video material; Investigation of dance-related publishers, authors, books and periodicals; Investigation of dance CDs, digital downloads and other dance-related materials etc.
- Reviews - Strong, honest opinions and a gift to influence is key to a good review. We are looking for reviews for dance events and any other dance related product.
If any of the heads interest you, please send your Bio/Resume/Writing sample at firstname.lastname@example.org with subject line as "The Dance Bible Careers", and we will get back to you.